a crow flies against the wind
and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point
past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran Church
a bulldog doing his business
a black dog with a blue collar
a collie cross
and a shih tzu (also known as a 'chrysanthemum dog')
in a silver puffy coat
all going walk about
Primrose Gardens and the promise of blossoms
Winter Storm Warning for Northern Alberta
(none yet but 15 to 25 cm on the way)
leeks and daffodils on St. David's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment