northbound on 101st
past 102nd ave 'permanently closed'
sirens on a clear and cold day
a route of parks:
Grand Trunk park
Touchdown park
Cumberland park
Oxford park
and at the end of the 151 line
Castle Downs park
on the way back
sleepy riders
and dormant soccer fields
basketball courts
and playgrounds
the sun starts to set
over trains cars sitting still
as a windsock blows over
the CN Walker Yard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment