bright sun on a new moon
for some a day for shorts and sandals
east on Jasper
overlooking Dawson Bridge
towards Highlands
and the Thistle curling rink
along the way some media theory
at the Marshal McLuhan house
a little accordion music
at Gaby Haas park
and the formation of K-Days
and Oil Kings
on the Leo LeClerc Bridge
cattails and tall grasses
along Manning Drive
and the promise of
Boot Scootin' Boogie
on the 2
something for everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment