a route full of promises including
North Millbourne Community League:
'Oh boy do we have programs for you'
blue Goodwill buggy in the snow
St. Hilda School
(patron saint of learning, culture and poetry)
J. Percy Page
Lieutenant Governor
and coach of The Edmonton Grads
women's basketball champs
of the 20's and 30's
on the way back an awesome pair
of embroidered Panda pants
a reminder of what a friend said years ago
'fashion was never more 70's than the early 80's'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment