years and years before The Accidental Beach
there was a small sandbar that gradually emerged
just off the north bank of the North Saskatchewan
west of the High Level Bridge
over time i watched it grow
getting a little larger each season
now a miniature snow covered island
a grassy knoll in the frozen river
***
and for icy city sidewalks:
'Sand Box
if empty
call 311'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment