a humid, foggy day
toques and gloves for some
short pants for others
not a sight you see everyday:
a bus shelter being towed
on the back of a flatbed
up Grierson Hill
maybe time for a little maintenance?
fine tuning?
TLC?
two elderly men with canes
stepping tentatively onto
icy sidewalks
safe journeys everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment