returning from five days in Vancouver
and the unexpected surprise of sunshine
to today's shroud of clouds
February umbrellas in Edmonton
lulled by rhythmic exhalations of wiper blades
after nearly wiping out (slip sliding!)
the chirping of birds
and kind gestures of fellow passengers
subtle reminders that with a little
mettle
salt
gravel dusting
careful footsteps
we'll make our icy way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment