huddled
bundled
waiting
waiting
waiting
a question from a man
looking for Manpower
as he searches for the address
sighs 'too many papers'
finally he finds it:
100 ave and 101st
explaining that the avenue numbers are higher
as you head north
it's 'that way'
he sets off to the south
and i look across the street
to Allwest Demolition
and what was once the bank building
steel/iron girders
hang like severed branches
as the wrecking ensues
a bit like a scene
from Terry Gilliam's 'Brazil'
as the 151 rolls up
not a moment too soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment