a man wheeling a suitcase through the snow
the tail end of winter
waiting for the Metro Line to pass
on a turquoise painted car:
'How far will optimism take you?'
riding solo for a bit
by NAIT (Transforming vision into future)
and Shepherd's Care
north on Wayne Gretzky Drive
past the giant guitar outside Axe Music
and the Ali Baba ice cream truck parked for the season
City Neon and The Potter's House
on the return power boxes parallel to the train tracks
pink cosmos and wild roses
gifts of electric blooms in spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment