one of seven passengers on the community route
Maple Oak Ridge 17th street
'Irish Tea March 18' (better late than never)
a bit of a bumpy ride through Twin Parks
a stack of 'FREE' pallets and Legacy Centre
Jasper Auto Parts
and the Habitat for Humanity Restore
The Lawnmower Hospital
and Fiddler's Roost
a woman riding with a covered stroller
and the surprising bark of a small dog within
past a yellow school bus 'On the journey of learning'
all new to me
i haven't been this way before
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment