Velma E. Baker School
Velma was a custodian for 25 years
with the Edmonton Public School Board
near the end of her career she served as
the first female president of CUPE Local 474
an avid volunteer 'she spent her life helping people'
'witty and kind' ...'she was an inspiration'
i'm glad i rode past this school today
International Women's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment