just inside the doors at the entry to the train platform
at the bottom of the stairs/escalator are stained glass windows
depicting people at work:
domestic cleaners
construction workers
a butcher
a painter
an ironworker
a seamstress
rail workers
office workers
and a porter
a variety of figures undertaking a variety of tasks
a tribute to labourers
as we go about the business
of making our way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment