the end of the line
at least for now
after weeks of wending
time out
back to the garage
for a little cleaning
maintenance
refuelling
along the way spinning
spirits, wheels and threads
the fabric of our paths
woven into being
and the promise of many more journeys
ahead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment