snowfall warning in effect
it comes and comes
and keeps on coming
scarfed and swaddled
glasses fogged up
not a day for note taking
an exchange of smiles
across the aisle
slow going as the bus
nearly gets stuck in the ruts
on 97th street
the tall elms oblivious to it all
branches boughs bent
not breaking
they've seen this show before
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment