waiting with the smokers
outside of City Centre
a curious blend of smells:
grapefruit, tobacco, baby powder
a woman with striped black and white
grocery bags
reminds me of the Zebra pedestrian crossings in London
and the advice on the tube to 'Mind the Gap'
here we have 'Watch Your Step'
printed on the rails
at rear ('back door please!')
exits of the bus
no matter how you say it
safety first on both sides of the pond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment