a sleepy, overcast day
snow cyclists and snow cycles
(weather warning for the city)
turquoise pipes
and pieces of asphalt
construction everywhere
riding past St. Andrew's
---the patron saint of fishermen---
and the Riverboat Queen
(wasn't she moored last year?
not enough water in the river...)
across the low level bridge
and up the hill by the MacDonald
more detours
more jack hammering
more future LRT busyness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment