a bouquet of flowers
a silver suitcase
a kind gesture by an older man in a forest green fedora
to the mother of the toddler who dropped her juice box
someone reading a book
someone on their phone
someone else on their phone
many others on their phones
a bright pink puffy jacket
a felt teal coat
all of us serenaded enroute by a little girl singing
three young friends laughing and bidding
a fellow disembarking passenger
'au revoir'
the sudden sirens of five speeding fire engines
and for several moments silence
as everything just stops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment