today on the bus a familiar face
a woman i saw last week
on the LRT to Century Park
i remember she was busy
cleaning her handbag
while seated on the train
i wonder if i will see her again
on any of my Red Thread trips
news this morning of the rising waters
on the shores of the islands of Kiribati
in the Pacific
threats to their country
due to climate change
paths that cross
and then diverge
reminders that one way or another
we're all connected
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment