10 orange school buses parked in front of City Hall
People You Can Count On
Take 5 Time for Coffee
Sure Success Driving School
Heart to Heart Jewelry
and Love is in the Air---Shop at Pioneer
a yellow custard bungalow
a plastic owl perched atop Lou Manor
and a white dove by Marylin Apartments
wondering about the other passengers
and how they draw their 8's:
a circle on top of a circle
or a spiral link?
thinking today of a dear friend
with an infinity tattoo
far far away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment