near the Westin on 100 street just north of Jasper
waiting across from the Canada Permanent Building (1910)
the former home of The Japanese Village
next to the McLeod 'Bvilding'
a reminder of what stays, comes and goes
valentine paper hearts adorning the boarded up windows
a winged ornate crest over the entranceway
welcoming any spirits
crossing the threshold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment