down Jasper past Thornton Court
Everything Photographic
and the one time Barbershop and Turkish Baths
of the Gibson Block
Rowland Road
and tracks in the snow on the river
seen crossing Dawson Bridge
past the HillTop and Cartago
and the spot on 106 ave
where the cops park with radar
and where guys show up waving big signs that read 'RADAR'
meandering through the hood
fast tracking it
the Happy Hour Route
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment