is it just me
or is everybody vaping?
the office worker on her break
is vaping
the young hipster in low slung jeans
is vaping
the construction worker
is vaping
the man in a parka
is vaping
the man in a suit
is vaping
not me
but everybody else
is vaping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fare goings
for now free transit for everyone stay safe riders
-
'I am a passenger And I ride and I ride...' ~ Iggy Pop and we are all passengers riding along together yet separate more or l...
-
a crow flies against the wind and a scarecrow sits at the entry to Sunset Point past The Woods, Ormsby Lane and Our Savior's Lutheran...
-
waiting on a return trip a question from a fellow traveller do i know this address? (brought up on her phone) will the #9 to Eaux Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment